We try to keep things as simple as possible. Our primary goal is to help you pass the general surgery oral boards. Our secondary goal is to make sure we can financially continue to provide a quality platform and excellent support system with outstanding examiners to prepare you successfully to pass the general surgery oral boards.
- Refund policy of the SurgBoards Platform including the 120 SurgBoards Interactive Modules (SIMs)/videos: Once you have purchased the SurgBoards platform with the 120 SIMs/videos, this is considered a final transaction and we do not offer refunds for any reason. This is partly to avoid abuse of the platform. You will have access to the platform for 4 months starting from the purchase date.
- Refund policy of the mock oral boards session over Zoom: Regarding the private and concurrent mock oral boards sessions over Zoom, we can only refund your purchase price if the examiner was unable to fulfill their obligation of joining the Zoom session or if there were technical difficulties from Zoom’s servers. The system is automated and the meeting begins several minutes prior to the scheduled session. If there are any technical difficulties from Zoom’s servers or if the SurgBoards examiner was unable to join the session for any reason, you will receive a complete refund. If you sign up for a session, and are unable to join that session, you will not receive a refund. All our session times are set in pacific-standard time.
- 24-Hour Trial: For those that are not yet convinced that SurgBoards is the premiere platform to help you pass the general surgery oral boards, we offer a 24-hour trial to all potential users to try the platform before purchasing. This will allow you to see the platform, study guides, and to try up to 5 of the SIMs/videos. Anyone can request a free trial by sending their name and training institution to firstname.lastname@example.org. We track IP addresses to avoid abuse of the 24-hour trial.
- Delivery policy: Once you have purchased the SurgBoards platform with the 120 SIMs, you will receive immediate access to the SIMs/videos. You will find the portal to the videos under the “My Account” tab.
- Return policy: We only only offer digital services. As such, there is no return policy.
- Cancellation policy: We do not offer any cancellations/refunds of the SurgBoards platform with the 120 SIMs/videos. Once you have purchased this, the transaction is considered final and you will continue to have access to the platform for 4 months. We do not offer any discounts for usage less than 4 months. We do not offer any cancellations/refunds for the private or concurrent mock oral boards sessions. However, if you schedule a session and immediately (within 2 hours of scheduling) realize you accidentally chose the wrong date/time, and would like to switch to another available date/time, email us at email@example.com to let us know of your current scheduled date/time and your desired date/time, and if the desired session is available we will switch you.
- Re-enrollment to the SurgBoards platform in the case of failing the general surgery certifying exam (oral boards): We try to make our platform excellent to prevent this from ever happening, but in the unfortunate event that you fail the oral boards, we will provide you with an additional 4-months of access to the platform. All you need to do is send us a screenshot of your ABS/AOBS portal showing that you took and failed the general surgery oral boards, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know when you would like to begin your 4 months of access to the platform.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions.